Tuesday 14 February 2012

(Day 74) For want of a better camera...




Today was Daddy's birthday and you almost giggled! I know, I know, I keep saying that. But this time you let out this tiny little giggly noise while you were smiling at me, and although it was only a millisecond, it was enough to keep me trying for another one for the next 20 minutes!

Of course, you only almost-giggle at three o'clock in the morning, when nobody else is around to see, but that's ok, you and I know that it (almost) happened

I am dropping lots of hints for Daddy to get me a new (or just a new-er) camera for my birthday as I always seem to be a millisecond away from catching that gorgeous little smile, when this one decides to have a little delay

Either way, the photos aren't perfect, but Layla you are perfect in every way, and each day with you is the most special gift of all

No comments: