Wednesday 15 February 2012

(Day 75) Wriggle Wriggle!




Trying to take photos of you at the moment with my (ridiculously inept) phone camera is almost impossible! When you are awake you are so excitable - wriggling, kicking, squirming, smiling and throwing your arms all over the place.

Your favourite thing to do is stand up on my lap ( or your big sister's) and judging by the fact that you will never let anyone put you down, I am sure that you are going to be walking before you learn to crawl! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nawww... very cute. She is still so small and cuddly. I am sure she is well loved in your household and yes never put down :) I love it when they start to kick and wriggle about, but like you said nearly impossible to get a good photo! my4boysandme

leaha said...

This is super cute, I know what you mean about the wriggling , my 2 and 3 year olds just don't stop.

kate @ livinglovinglaughing said...

oh she is growing up so fast, its so fun watching her through this year already!! yes wriggly indeed, she is going to keep you plenty busy! (great you have the older sibligns for her to chase around too!)

Fiona said...

Yep those phones a brilliant for wiggly little ones! Hehe- her little tongue hanging out is so cute- she is really getting into those kicks!